View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 12, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 112

F.S. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR IMTIAZ KHUSHIK
Your this self-important mental attitude is not favorable about the forum member, who have been fighting for right. Your preceding mail demonstrating here that you think your self to the highest degree intelligent than others.
Remember who thinks him self brilliant and of import and others are fool is surely him self sap head.

Please refer the page No. 3 of this thread in which I pointed out that you feel right fitting in a affluent family ( As you said i was out of country) this shows your mastery and ego; but what about other pathetic assemblage of the forum. Hoping would forethought in approaching to use such linguistic communication.

Dr. Khushik Sahib, salams...

Since u r a doctor, I can presume that u can understand ENGLISH very well.. this is what I wrote earlier….

Quote:
You don't have to bother about my attitude for I have never been a sentimental fool who only believes that what he thinks is right... I have been giving my version of story, which I've never thrusted upon you....

All I care for is competence... I have no respect for incompetent people... Those who fail in our society often accuse the system/nepotism/corruption, not realising that they were not simply good enough....
Now can u plz shed light what made u realize that I think I’ve the highest degree of intelligence….

Quote:
Your this self-important mental attitude is not favorable about the forum member, who have been fighting for right.
Let me inform u Dr. Sahib that u & ur mis-guided allies don’t own this forum... since we both r members, we have equal right to present our views.. U can’t force me to say the things which only pleases ur mind…..

Quote:
I unfalteringly believe that you feel right fitting in a affluent family,
Dr. Sahib, now what have made u realize that I m from affluent family, I know the financial background of my family........ People like me who have achieved respect, honour & dignity with their hardwork should be role-models for rest of young generation……………

Final Note:
Pl discuss this issue academically….