View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ghotkian is on a distinguished road
Default Dear Baba Khan And Dr Khusk Sahib.

@ Baba Khan and Dr. Khusk Sahib.
If u both donot mind i would like to ask u one simple question....do ur credentials match or commensurate with any of the officers stated above? Mushkil Lag Hai!!!!
As far as the report of the committee is concerned, i have nothing else to say but being a member of the SPSC and head of the fact finding committee one can do anything with copies of any candidate one likes. If i am made Chairman of the committee, i assure u i can throw away as many copies as i like and dub these meritorious candidates as JALEE!!
LAGE THO AAHAAN JO KHUDA WAASTE JO WAER AHAE INNEN SAAN!!!
Why donot both of u raise ur objections over the recent recruitment of Excise Inspectors? I am sure u both have appeared in the above mentioned test.
Someone working in the SPSC told me that Mr. Mirza had taken away copies of G.K Paper of CCE 2008 to his sweet home....Ab uske marzi hai jisko pass kare ya naheen...it is upto him now.
All the members of current SPSC panel are Jiyalas of PPP. Jo KAALA MOU PP walon ne har department ka kiya hai wohe hashar SPSC ka hoga.
I request u guys Please save ur energy and anger for the result of CCE 2008.
If u ask me i can tell you some of the names who would in the final merit list.
Worhty sister of our Worthy President is selling posts of DDO and SO like POTATOS but at slightly higher rates.
These so-called Jaale officers have proved their worth in the CSS Exams and i think that is enough for we people to keep our mouth shut.
I am sorry if i have hurt someone especially PPP Jiyalas.
Faheem Chachar
Ex-ASI Sindh Police