View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 15, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

it's time to wrap up now...

Quote:
@FS

Buddy people are caught red handed by the constituted committee. I liked the piece of historiography narrated in your last thread but it is of no use because evidences are ready to be presented before court. Don't take me wrong and adviseably don't get hyper too soon. We never demanded the exodus of meritorious officers but Jalee(s) among you have to go at any cost. Lets authorities set the precedent and let the meit be prevailed.

Regards
babakhan,

we've a common ground now. as a matter of principle, everyone is against people who use unfair means to get recruitment. f.s. and shabeer do not defend them . the inquiry report has accused a lot many candidates. some of the fellows accused in the report are simply to good to be accused. fawad has already enumerated their achievements to vindicate their competence. thus the report seems to have vilified these fellows. any premature name calling (Jalee) will certainly seem objectionable to these meritorious fellows. they should be respectable for everyone. in one of your posts, you have also stated it clearly that you are not against meritorious candidates . every one of us on this forum stands for MERIT. justice must be done to the meritorious candidates/officers of CCE 2003.

let's wait for the final decision now. silence!

regards,

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program

Last edited by Adil Memon; Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 05:36 PM.