View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 16, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Default @Waqar

Very true sir.. Actually the gls n guys might be busy shopping n preparing for the event that comes once a year like some Oscar... lolz. let'm take their time.. better late than never.. let'm get free then they'l turn to the forum cos they wont have anything to do except watching n sending posts...

For me, i'd try to post even on the very day of Eid, cos i'v developed some attachment with the forum. n of course with many o the worthy member...

u stay n touch..
Also thanks to Asif R for his tremendous contribution of writing thanks to yr post..
no doubt thanking some 1 is also somethng that needs guts, n ramzan having such guts is a miracle of rare device...
Regards,
Cosmic libertiine
waqar paras (Wednesday, September 16, 2009)