View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 17, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

@RAZ
well dear thanx for such a positive somments in favour of Royyat e hilal and science and technology.

u said whether human eye is efficent or the eye of scientific instrument?

here i will say that human eye is efficent because u must have observed the RAMAZAN moon this time......the size of the moon was visible to every one with very bad eye sight also....

u said Geographical location is the main factor......

there is no big difference between islambad and peshawar or lahore islamabad and peshawar.....if this differnce matters for pakistan then we should have eids on differnt days in different parts of even one province....islamabad is near to NWFP not to lahore or multan. awr karachi me phir eid sab se aahkhir me hotee ya queta me.

the difference of sehri and aftar timings is not of hours and days but a few minutes.

so if this is the case according to u then there must b one royat e hillal commitee for every distirct not one for the whole country.
floydian (Friday, September 18, 2009), Mr.Nationalist (Friday, September 18, 2009)