View Single Post
Old Monday, September 21, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseeb69
hello all memberz...salam and EID MUBARAK to all.

i have an interview in ztbl (ZARAI TARAQIATI BANK LIMITED) for the post of M.C.O (MOBILE CREDIT OFFICER) BS-16 job.

i am professionally an Agricultural Graduate... my interview date is 28 sep 2009 in sahiwal . if any 1 have any concerned info or tips for my interview plz...provide me..

i'll be thankful to him or her.......

Regards;
HASEEB.
Your interview pannel might consist of Malik Riaz of HR alongwith Regional Head of ZTBL(some one els from headoffice may also be there).Malik will be asking the questions relevant your field of study.You must prepare some facts about agriculture sector in pakistan ,formal and informal financing to this sector(Very important), major crops of Rabi and Khareef ,concept of revenue like pass book ,PIU value , Aust Bai and Subsistance land holding.

Floowing link may be helpful to you.

http://www.sbp.org.pk/departments/acd.htm