View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 27, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
@ fromQAU

What is this ?

Don't you have any manners ?

Which institution are you disgracing with such obscure remarks ? (I guess its QAU)

Your post is too subjective and without any logical argument.

Don't try to teach me Islam and stick to the topic of the thread. Take a stand for or against the blasphemy laws and then support it with logical arguments.

floydian
floydian:
You are not supposed to take the charge of a policeman and hold a baton in your hand to push others. fromQAU is a very learned person, a respectable member and his affiliation with such an honorable institute depict clearly his educational back ground which you are questioning. We expect a respectful attitude rather than using insulting remarks for others, which is auspicious of your behavior in daily life. There are ways to weigh your arguments more rather than making this forum an arena.
We expect some etiquette's from the members and if its hard for anyone to show some manners then i must inform them regretfully, that this is NOT the place you are looking for.

I request the Mods to close this thread which is becoming a reason of discontent among the members.

Last edited by Last Island; Monday, September 28, 2009 at 12:15 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord AvaLon For This Useful Post:
Abdullah Nayyar (Sunday, September 27, 2009), MadihaMalik (Wednesday, February 17, 2010)