View Single Post
Old Monday, September 28, 2009
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all
Default What goes around comes around.

@abdullahkhan5

You are absolutely right in saying that Pakistan is not a secular state at the moment. The constitution declares it to be "Islamic Republic". It is because of objectives resolution and those forces which saleeqa batool have mentioned i her post. Why the makers of the constitution altogether ignored Jinnah's views that "in any case it is not going to be a theocratic state ruled by the priests" ? Why they ignored his address of 11 august 1947 to the 1st Constituent Assembley ?

I have discussed this issue in lenght with Mr. Viceroy here.

@Lord AvaLon

Did I use the word "tera" or "tumhe" ?

Did I get personal with anyone ?

How dare anyone to say that I have forgotten my religion ?

Is this what you define as "weighing the arguments"

Is this the caliber of QAU students ?

The insults are self inflicted.

And how about your remarks about my personal daily life? So much so for the etiquette. huh !

I like keeping my boundaries and expect the same from others.

If someone cannot argue in an objective manner then why bother replying to my posts.

I do not require any lessons as I know how to hold my horses Mr Mythetic Legend.

Why don't some of you just stick to the topic of the thread instead of trying to create issues out of nowhere and lobbying against a member ?

And my previous posts were directed to Zoyee, abdullahkhan5,Tabassum Shabbir Awan and MadihaMalik only.

And I clearly said that my comments on blasphemy laws and secularism are personal and anyone can differ with them.

floydian forever