View Single Post
Old Monday, September 28, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

1). I tend to differ to statement of Miss Naqvi that "Islam is not complete code of life covering all the aspects of living from individual life to state affairs.".. Sorry miss in my thinking we can find teachings of Islm on every aspect of life. in addition there is provision of ijma, qiyas and ijtihaad, and if there is some issue of emergent issue whereon we dont find any specific teachings in islam, we can get its resolution through these practices.

2). as far as repealing of blasphemy law and secularism for Pakistan, i think that i had read somewhere that the Quaid Azam quoted a thing that he saw a statement engraved on the gate of Lincoln's Inn, which read somewhat 'the greatest law giver is AnHazrat (saw), Quaid saw for the true teachings of AnHazrat (saw) and the liberty for professing realigion of choice was given by AnHazrat (SAW) to people of madina when islamic state was formed from 1st Hijra. He did not force any body to change their religion, either they were christians, jews or pagans, yes he (saw) preached them the teachings of Quran and told them what is good and what is bad... so we can say that there is no hardliness or force in islam to compel any body to embrace islam. .... in my thinking Quaid was thinking for basiing consititution of pakistan on the true teachings of islam i.e. aman, eesaar, silah rahmi and bahi chaara etc...

3). it is right that many religious scholars dont try or think for cohesion in Islam and remain fightings on the name of their sect instead of true islam, they fight on rays of sun but dont see the actual sun... they force that their brand of islam is right, but forget clear instructions in QUran to not to be divided in tafarqas.... yes this is a nuisance for islam...

4). every religion like christianity and jewism is based on certain fundamentals and similary islam is, so blaming followers of islam as fundamentalists is wrong, yes i m also a fundamentalist and i m proud of being so.... dear brother floydian if you are beleiver of islam and strick to the core thn you are also a fundamentalist.

5). this is the time when we have to learn the true islam instead of falling in disarry and fighting for sects and branches ...

6). probably demand for repeal of blasphemy law is on the thinking that minority/non muslims will get safety!! i am sorry to say brother it will not happen. in that case people will directly send any person to heavens..... i have thought over the issue with another angle and found that perhaps blasphemy law gives protection to minorities as well otherwise people wont have been registering cases against them simply they would have been dragging any person on direct ticket to skies... just have a look, any case registered in gojra for blasphemy law? or had people waited for trial? or had they opened law books to see which and which are the sections and clauses of blasphemy law? NO, not at all, they simply ignited the issue... we have a number of Muslims, who dont go to mosque and dont practice the islam and in this issue their blood is hot. they dont have second thought and just demand execution.. why it is so? it is so because of illiteracy and non-awareness of islam... and there are some other Muslims who follow every ritual and simultaneously do every non islamic thing... so repealing of blasphemy law will simply not at all resolve the issue of safety of minorities to which you want to give protection...

7). if the demand for repeal of blasphemy law is different from that stated in para 6/ante, then brother it is inclined to be stated that it should not/not at all/never be repealed because in that case it might make a situation where every tom, dick or harry would raise slogan of anti prophet (saw) and Naozbilah wil question on his (saw) greatness.. and also it might undermine the basis of us.. basis of all us... it is pertinent to put here that prior to blasphemy law and such regulations, ahmedi/lahor group had often done away with the authenticity of AnHazrat (pubh) and it wil give them an open check to do away with it.... there is no blasphemy law in india thn why india people are kiled on the name of religion?? muslims and christians are equally sufferers, but we are a bit better thn them...to conclude, love and affection to AnHazrat (pbuh) is in my blood and breath and hope similar is the case with every muslim so we must not demand any thing which might undermine Him (saw).............

please regret if any body is offended/hurt...
MadihaMalik (Monday, September 28, 2009)