Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 29, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about

@Red Flower

nice matching with purple text n purple scarf... equally nice are the quotes.. Thanks all, Sara, lucious, saqib, ravaila for yr tremendous contribution... the thread came later than expected but dair ayad darust ayad.. lemme share few things if i might be allowed...

“Seek for my satisfaction in that of the poor and needy.”
Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.S.W.

“O Lord! Keep me alive a poor man, and let me die poor; and raise me amongst the poor.”

“Poverty is my pride.”

“Better be upright with poverty than depraved with abundance.”

“Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache.”
Mae West

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
Sam Keen

“You are not worth the dust which the rude wind Blows in your face.” Shakespeare

“The modern sympathy with invalids is morbid. Illness of any kind is hardly a thing to be encouraged in others.” Oscar Wilde

“It is man's sympathy with all creatures that first makes him truly a man.”
Dr. Albert Schweitzer

“Sympathy is never wasted except when you give it to yourself.”
John W. Raper

“All of us are guinea pigs in the laboratory of God. Humanity is just a work in progress.”
Tennessee Williams

“Religion without humanity is a poor human stuff.”
Sojourner Truth

Hope it would be liked n thought over...

Regards
cosmic libertine
Red Flower (Tuesday, September 29, 2009)