View Single Post
Old Monday, October 05, 2009

Superfly is on a distinguished road

^Thankyou so much everyone and astute for the link!

@Janas. Welcome and Cssforum is our only hope. So lets be here.

@Viceroy. The only reason i am planning to join some academy is just to have a learning surrounding. My cousins and relatives arnt into studies that much that they can guide me well. Or just say how some lahoris indulge themselves into fashion more:P. And another reason is I never studied at school in English. My language is Japanese. So I really donno anything about how they solve papers in pakistan. I hope you get my view

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bhutto View Post
Dear Superfly,

I want to ask u a serious question, here some people especially from corporate class think, that CSS is only for those. who r from rural areas etc.

but kindly would u let me know what does attract u about css?

and if u are selected, which group would u like to join?
no comments from others, plz
OMG. I never thought someone would ask me this:P

My family and cousins would always say: tum CSS ker lo tumharey jaisoon ki bari zaroorat hai:P was the first thing which made my interest to this side. I searched for it and while I was doing graduation an aunty from Peshawar even advised me to try CSS if you really want to help your country. I was already treated as a diplomat from pakistan in my university here which made me get to know myself and my country... And I dont want to start a speech here, hehe.

I would love to go for DMG or Foreign service. But i dont want that they transfer me to Japan again. LOL.

All of the dreams aside, abhi to koshish kerni hai

Last edited by Predator; Monday, October 05, 2009 at 11:05 AM.