View Single Post
Old Monday, October 05, 2009

Fadee is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the wishes Rania.
Yes, you seem to be a tailored-made person for CSS! You have whats needed. Hardwork, intelligence, passion and confidence, and be confident when you write your CSS papers.

Well, English literature is surely not my strongest area and I guess people who are really good at it, should go for it. If you think you can do well by looking at the past papers and syllabus then why not go for it but do spend some time on working out different combination of optional subjects. As in my case, I started with the feeling that I will take Pure Maths, Accounting, and Physics!! But then I thought Pure Maths would be difficult (even though number-stuff is my strongest area) and its 200 marks so better opt something else. Same thing went for physics. So then I moved to Indo-Pak history, which again is a challenging area for me as I am not good in remembering dates and events!

So, finally I came up with the following combination:
Accounting and Auditing, Statistics, Sociology, International Law, and Mecentile Law

I am comfortable with the first two subjects but Law and Sociology will demand real hard work from me. Nevertheless, if prepared properly, I beleive, the latter three subjects would yield me some good marks.

I am an Accounts/Finance background - have done Masters in Finance so anything to do with history, language and theory will give me some problem.
What about your combination of optional subjects?

-----------------------------------------

.::| Not Failure but Low Aim is a Crime |::.

-----------------------------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to Fadee For This Useful Post:
Rocking rania (Monday, October 05, 2009)