View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 08, 2009
Banned

UnderCover is on a distinguished road
Default Have Faith in Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujra howa insan View Post
Selection is in final stages.Summary of successful candidates is on the table of D.G
and.................. Lo ge ..... again this time , i m not selectd after reaching upto intrvew stage for 2nd time.

But not dishearted any way.
May be next time my efforts bear fruits.
Personally I believe, brother, that you should not turn your hopes down until & unliess January 1, 2010. If you do not receive anything till that date. Probably it's over for you this year.

Have faith in Allah. Reaching in "interviews" itself is an achievement. And truly applaude you for that. You must have done your best. You know what happened...is that...may be Allah did not want it for you for this or that reason.

You are / were capable of joining the org. but Allah intercepted your decision and has choosen something else for you as a career since He knows and you DON'T.

His decision is better than yours - so you should be happy that somehow somewhere He has saved you in time from something unprecedented that must have been bad for you.

But still you should wait till Jan 1, next year. If you're in top-waiting-list probably Mar - Apr, 2010 could be the cut-off date.

Keep another thing in your mind. They, sometimes, disinform you on purpose.

Last time I was informed by one of my father's friends - a Deputy Director - that I failed the written test and he was dead sure (from ISB). But in that turn I reached in "interviews". He himself was either disinformed (as I personally believe) or he disinformed me intentionly (which is unlikely).

Stay hopeful and faithful to Allah subhana wa'tala in eitherway and do not conditionalize your duties towards Him on the bases of his favors or abstentions on you!

I know it hurts a lot when you fail after a connection, wait & hard work of around 2 years.

Stay committed to Allah subhana watala under all circumstances irrespective of whether you get something or lose.

May Allah bless us all with His maximum blessings and favors (amen).
The Following User Says Thank You to UnderCover For This Useful Post:
ujra howa insan (Monday, October 26, 2009)