Thread: PMS Interviews
View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 08, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,078 Times in 408 Posts
Asif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really nice
Default @well wisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by well wisher View Post
can anyone update on the interview schedule of PMS (zone wise)..........secondly, those of u who have been through the process....kindly shed some light
Dear, though i m not a PMS qualifier but i regularly visited PCS office in order to collect information from the candidates...... One of my friend who is from zone-II is about to be interviewed on 9th of this month...
I met a number of candiates and 99% candidates told me that interview is 100% in optional subjests......
Most of the candidates i met, did either LLB or M.A English so the questions asked were mainly about constitution or 17th amendment......... I was a bit surprised to know that not even a single question was asked about current affair.......

nothing more to pen.........

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif Yousufzai For This Useful Post:
KAISER A. RIND (Thursday, November 26, 2009)