View Single Post
Old Friday, October 09, 2009
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
I think it is not possible with in such a limited time span.As for as i know the recrutment process would proceed in follwing order.

1-First of all there govt have to get the amendemnt bill in police order passed from Punjab Asembly followed by governers' signature.Then Punjab Govt will write to PM seeking his approval for the said amendment.Obviously PM wont accord his approval at once ,rather he would require some in put from law minsitry and other relevant authorities and it would take the time.

2-Requsition would be routed through SGAD Department by the home minstry but after formulating the recruitment policy and deciding the number of seats taking in considretaion the multiple prospectives(Budgetry allocation,number of seats etc)

3-finaly PPSC will advertise the post to invite applicants.
Asslamulaikum,
I am second to you sister, it is not a piece of cake.
It needs amendments in Police order 2002, according to which the posts of Dsp's and Inspectors were closed.

Regards...
salik_malik (Saturday, October 10, 2009)