Thread: History of USA
View Single Post
Old Friday, October 16, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openhappiness View Post
Asalam-o-Elcum:

Buddy Whats ur Socre in USA History and in What year?. Can you tell me whats the syllabus of USA History, also which books are Proper for Css about USA History. IS u have any notes etc. Any proper teacher/csp/ or nay accdmy you know in lahore who is teaching USA History. I am very thankfull For ur Favour....
my score was 57 in css-2008

the sallybus and important topics regarding CSS paper will be posted soon.

Books....History of US by Majumdar and Sarivatva plus Pocket History of USA by allen Navin and Henry steel commegar.

Notes....i prepared for myself in outline form.

Teacher or academy in Lahore.....sorry i am not from Lahore but u can consult any history teacher.....

Regards

Last edited by Lord AvaLon; Friday, October 16, 2009 at 07:29 PM.