View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 17, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 63Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

leopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura about
Default I Love the Forum!!!

Aslam o Alaikum,

I think it would not be possible to write the names of all the favorite members because it would make a long list and It would be injustice to those whose names would be missed - mistakenly of course and not at all by design.

However, I love my badge mates (37th commoners); of course there are some exceptions but i don't want to go against the topic of this thread

Then from the administration, I am deeply impressed by Last Island and then by M-M-M for reason of their alacrity, keenness and sincerity to provide guidance to those who want to seek it.

As an exception, I want to mention the name of Ambrosial Eloquence for her absorbing "Short-Cut" expression which i always find hard but interesting to read

In a Nutshell, I love the entire forum

Love YOU ALL!!!
ambren_kanval (Thursday, October 22, 2009), Last Island (Saturday, October 17, 2009), Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Saturday, October 17, 2009)