View Single Post
Old Monday, October 19, 2009
Khadim-e-Fareed
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher View Post
I really wish to join Police group..and I really hope my family will allow me to join it as I belong to liitle bit conservative sindhi family
Are you sure about this?? I mean do you really want this??
If you want to make a career in civil services then i would suggest to go for

1. DMG
2. Customs/ I.R.S
3. Foreign Service ( if you think your future spouse would cope with it )

Going to police is your choice, but being senior's it is our responsibility to guide you properly. No women police officer has ever been posted as S.D.P.O/ A.S.P in the field. This might be due to the nature of the job and the kind of people one has to encounter while working in Police. Secondly in the volatile times we live in don't you think it'll be a little difficult for females to serve in Police department?
Thirdly most of the women in Police service end up serving in Traffic, Police Head Quarters, Police Lines etc etc i,e in offices where officers seldom get a chance to show what they are made off.

But as it is, the final choice is your's. If you think that it's police you want to join then, Bismillah, go ahead with all you have and give it a try.

Best of luck

regards!
Alie (Wednesday, July 20, 2016), eshal (Wednesday, September 15, 2010), paras Sulehri (Saturday, August 24, 2013), Rabia Rashid Khan (Friday, December 11, 2009)