View Single Post
Old Monday, October 19, 2009

skywatcher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka View Post
Are you sure about this?? I mean do you really want this??
If you want to make a career in civil services then i would suggest to go for

1. DMG
2. Customs/ I.R.S
3. Foreign Service ( if you think your future spouse would cope with it )

Going to police is your choice, but being senior's it is our responsibility to guide you properly. No women police officer has ever been posted as S.D.P.O/ A.S.P in the field. This might be due to the nature of the job and the kind of people one has to encounter while working in Police. Secondly in the volatile times we live in don't you think it'll be a little difficult for females to serve in Police department?
Thirdly most of the women in Police service end up serving in Traffic, Police Head Quarters, Police Lines etc etc i,e in offices where officers seldom get a chance to show what they are made off.

But as it is, the final choice is your's. If you think that it's police you want to join then, Bismillah, go ahead with all you have and give it a try.

Best of luck

regards!
It is one of my options but I was not very sure about it. But everything you said I completely agree with it. I dont want to join any group which does not really give opportunities to girls. I think I need to reconsider this option . Do you have any idea about information group because I graduated in Mass Communication so will that be a good group to join??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam222 View Post
@skywatcher

Yes you can join PSP as our respected senior MMM mentioned. The first female ASP was selected from 2006 qualifiers. She just completed her STP and got posted. She was the only female in her group. If you are really into it then i think i can manage to get you in touch with her.

@MMM

You mentioned IRS. What stage is the progress on the making of this new group?
I will be very thankful to you if you can get me in touch with her

===================================================

Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds