View Single Post
Old Monday, October 19, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No 4396Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
i think i am trying to go too fast and it depends from person to person like i cant cover so many topics in a single day .i need a lot of time just to cover one topic and while studying i feel a lot of pressure on my head that i am running of time and this makes me irritate.
Trying to go too fast do not make the problem, the problem arises when you are not getting exceptional while going through. It is good way to cope as soon with the subject as early, so the next subject in waiting, catches your attention and you pass the prepation period nicely. To cope with the time just go for skimming and scanning, things would go your way.

Relax and enjoy reading while preparing the subject, dont take it as a burden on you rather than take the grip over it with firm approach. The moment you sense, that to prepare this subject is not a big deal, the subject would be easier to handle. You will feel pleasure to read. The more you will get into the timing factor, the more you will feel difficulty and irritation in prepartion.

Regards.