View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sonu.monu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Riaz View Post
Its mean that now we have to change our attitude and policies toward terrorists.We have to listen their point of view why they are doing this?What encourage,motivate them to blast themselves and other human?Why they hate theirselves? which thing is pinching them?I think this is just because we are fighting war against terrorism for America not for us and do not listening or looking at the other aspect of the picture."jab aik student mar kha ke bhi na seekh raha ho na to acha teacher wo hai jo attitude change kar ke dekhe.He needs to do some experiments to bring the student back to the track.May be he need extra attention,care,affection than others so if provided may be he became the most extraordinary student of his class".So in that passion in my opinion we must have to change our attitude towards them may be they divert themselves and proved to be the proud Pakistanis.

Our government must have to do something extraordinary and must have to take their decison themselves.As America knows nothing about the peoples of Pak ,its enviroment,its attitude.We are eridicating our culture,our society by this attitude.This happen when President Musharaf arasies the slogan "Sab Se Pehle Pakistan".I think all this happened due to this slogan because its not our culture to think for ourselves only,we are not the selfish nation,we have given many sacrifies for the sake of this Land "Pakistan" which motive is to establish the Country where we can practices our Islamic teachings but today these teachings are the one of the most danger for a common man.

We msut have to araise voice to stop the American Involovement.We have to make our decision for ourselves.

you are very true that we have given many sacrifices for the sake of pakistan and no doubt we are still giving many sacrifices but,tell me do you there is something which comes before pakistan,our homeland?pakistan is our first identity.would like to explain why are you against"sab say pehlay pakistan"slogan ?obviously our slogan should be "sab say pehlay pakistan"rest of the things are secondary