View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough
Post @janas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janas View Post
Thanks v.much, the books that you mentioned which are:

i am not sure which could be available in market, i have seen the syllabus and i think this subject is interesting and i could cover it soon if i have good books.

1. Gerrig, J. Richard & Zimbardo, G.Phillip. (2005). Psychology and Life. (17th
Ed.)

2. Morgan, C.T., King, R.A., Schopler,J. & Weisz, J.R. (1986). Introduction to Psychology. (7th Ed.). New York: Mc Graw Hill Book Company

unfortunately i could not get these books , however i saw a book of Caravan book depot which covers the syllabus but quite briefly.

How were your books?
and if i may ask how many score did you do.

regards.

well i think u didnt go thru the posts where i have mentioned the names of the books
well if a student in qta can have the access to foreign books (jahan almost esi books nahi milteen), u can find the books anywhere in pakistan. what u need is to ask the one in the book shop to bring u the book u need.

well the books are:
~PSYCHOLOGY the science of Mind and Behaviour by Richard Gross fourth edition.
(i recommend u this book. its a bit difficult but what u need is to go thru each chapter in a sequence, u cant skip a single chapter in this book. covers all ur section I and II)

the other book is:
~Essentials of Understanding Psychology by Robert S. Feldman fifth edition.

~the other one is Clinical Psychology by Timothy and Phares. sixth edition.

do check the links in my previous posts regarding concepts of psychology.

well. i m waiting for my results so cant say anything about my scores....do pray for my success........

wish u all the best.
regards!!!
Janas (Thursday, October 22, 2009)