View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 22, 2009

MadihaMalik is on a distinguished road

@floydian.........methinks I and you have a huge ideological difference in every aspect but thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamKhelian View Post
Salaamz every one!

Everyone has his/her own political vision & everybody is judging the current scenioro in his/ her own prospective & but I differ with Mediha ‘s one point where she mentioned the Give and Take policy. Who are these elements that you are going to adopt the Give and Take policy they are not an organization they are not an association who are they nobody knows they don’t have any leader they don’t have any code of conduct so don’t you guys think its an open choice for creating state within a state. Today if you give them one yard then tommorrow they will ask for ten yards thus the land which is going to waste will literally turned into a Wasteland.
Well, I dont actually get whether you oppose or endorse the recommendation about stopping the military actions and starting up of negotiations. But as far as the policy of Give and Take is concerned, I deem it as an implicit way to support the reconciliation which I have did. Whenever you talk about bringing forward two conflicting groups to negotiate, that actually, disingeniously though, facilitates the notion of give and take because negotiations end up with an unmitigated completion in hands only if both the parties be unanimous for something to give and something to take in return.

So, if you oppose the suggestion of arbitration, your view point is more than welcomed!!!!

Thanks to all for the feedback

best regards,
Madiha Malik
The Following User Says Thank You to MadihaMalik For This Useful Post:
theelegant444 (Friday, October 23, 2009)