Thread: I am new.
View Single Post
Old Friday, October 23, 2009

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up @silent.killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillent.killer View Post
Aslamolekum Sister Thanks To Ask me about my institutes. wel one thing i share with that Truth is Truth .. I have passed my SSC and FSc by Cheating because there were no any one to suggest us. and in Fsc once i got fail then in Bi-annule i passed now i have come over here qta. I Got intrest in reading because i see the new genration which is alwas behind of Education and i also want to becme a Good Educated man. so for this i need u people help.
Thanks this is my detaill of institutions.
Intitutions
SCHOOL:
2004-2005 Govt High School Kharan
Matric ( Science )
Subjects
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science.

COLLEGE:
2006-2008 Govt Degree College Kharan
FSc ( Inter-Science)
Subjects
Pre Engineering

dueto of failness i do not got admition and then i open a shop in my city now i came in 1st april 2008 here in qta and as well i have done my shortand course that was also not well and now i want to learn more education .
Regard Salauddien Mengal.

walaikum salam brother
hope u r fine and doing wel.

well thanks alot for sharing your academic details. and i appreciate your honesty believe me..... a thumbs up for u

now nothing to worry about...cheating, though one of the menace in our educational system, does exist everywhere.
the best thing is that you have realised your fault..which shud be appreciated.
so bro i have already mentioned the names of the senior professors of english who can help you alot. the best being Mr. Fazal Bari.
the others are
MR MANSOOR
MR SHEHZAD
MR MUNEER (teaches english in Tameer e Nau college), hez very helpful and cooperative.

the thing is that you should work hard and take your studies seriously along with your business.

i really am happy for u have moved to qta just because of ur education
wish u all the best.
i hope i can be of some help to you.

regards!!
Almaas Ruby

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Friday, October 23, 2009 at 02:25 AM.