Thread: I am new.
View Single Post
Old Friday, October 23, 2009

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaas Ruby View Post
walaikum salam brother
hope u r fine and doing wel.

well thanks alot for sharing your academic details. and i appreciate your honesty believe me..... a thumbs up for u

now nothing to worry about...cheating, though one of the menace in our educational system, does exist everywhere.
the best thing is that you have realised your fault..which shud be appreciated.
so bro i have already mentioned the names of the senior professors of english who can help you alot. the best being Mr. Fazal Bari.
the others are
MR MANSOOR
MR SHEHZAD
MR MUNEER (teaches english in Tameer e Nau college), hez very helpful and cooperative.

the thing is that you should work hard and take your studies seriously along with your business.

i really am happy for u have moved to qta just because of ur education
wish u all the best.
i hope i can be of some help to you.

regards!!
Almaas Ruby
I Got a very Good Instruction From u And Being a Student of this forum i proud on me to learn from u people . u have write Good Personities name but if u never mind can u share there cell no's. and one thing more now in which instiutes i took admition send there names and major subjects also.
as well i m preparing for B'A also and i have selected Political science/ and history inopentional Balochi. now i m free in
2010 i will apear to give exam . what i do?????
regard's
Salauddien Mengal