Thread: Geography Books
View Single Post
Old Monday, August 08, 2005
33rd CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP-2004Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

A.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Books for Geography 1 & 2

Assalam-o-alaikum!

Besides the books mentioned in previous posts, I would like to recommend the following two books for Geography I & II :

1. Physical Geography by Deblij.
2. Human Geography by Deblij.

The former is a comprehensive book,covering most of the syllabus of Paper 1 The later is also very helpful; though it doesn't cover the syllabus, still it helps one in clearing one's concepts on certain topics.

I prepared Geography from these 2 books.

ALLAH HAFIZ!
A.J.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:
alisaif (Monday, May 13, 2019), azure (Thursday, September 06, 2012), hassanfaraz (Monday, December 24, 2012), M Zahid Gondal (Saturday, March 16, 2013), mehmoodahmed (Sunday, January 08, 2012), phool_uaf (Wednesday, July 27, 2011), RJ STYLE (Saturday, April 27, 2013), Saeeda Batool (Saturday, March 02, 2013), usman munir (Tuesday, June 28, 2011)