View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 25, 2009

oriental is on a distinguished road
Post @bunko

Hi brother

I didn’t intent to prove myself right. Though, I could quote and cite many further sources. But my purpose was to show you the other side of the picture .

Dear; we should not make fuss of such petty things. Although 1400 years have passed yet we are unclear whether Islam means peace or Salam implies amity or death. And we are still wasting our energy proving each other wrong.

I never pay heed to such petty issues but I really feel upset when I see people brawling over such non- issues. To me it is all equal to say Namastay, Hello, Hi or Salam .My intention in uttering these words is amity not death or destruction to others.

And also, I don’t consider any one as Kafir .To me every religion is true in its aspects. I believe in these words of God as stated in Surah Al-Maidah (2:62 and 5:69),: ‘Verily, those who believe, and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.’

Today these non-believers or non-Muslims are more industrial and triumphant than Muslims, because they opened their minds and hearts, they followed the path of love and peace, and God as per His promise, rewarded them irrespective of their faith and creed.

So open you heart, my dear brother, and remove these glasses because that show you only one color.

Peace on U