Thread: CSS 2009 Result
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No 4396Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura about

Thanks to Almighty Allah The Most Merciful and The Most Beneficient, Its second time in a row. It was so tough to go for second time as i have very little time left after the final result of CE 2008 and just one day before the paper i left the medicines. My parents and dear nd near ones prayer's worked my way. I have to recapitulate, reorganise and reaccess my strategy with the help of my mentor and it dramatically worked.

Congratulations to all the candidates who have qulified and those who did not make it this time dont need to lose heart. Try again. God Has other and better plans for you. Hardwork will pay you back.

Mumtaz Hayat Maneka Sb thanks for letting me know the result, i was at fpsc civic center when i got the text.

Regards

Muhammad Ali Awan.
Roll No:- 4396
Zoyee (Tuesday, October 27, 2009)