View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 28, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough
Default Psychological Test

The psychological test is a two-day exercise. This doesn’t have a direct proportion in the marking of 300 numbers of viva voce, but the psychological panel’s comprehensive report remains in front of the interview panel when they are interviewing you. At times it can act as significantly as to decide the course of your interview. Moreover, this is the time when the so called ‘suitability clause’ is applied to candidates which can determine one’s (un)suitability for one or more groups/ services.

In the following posts I will first give a brief account of events of Psychological test Day-1 and 2. Then I will discuss in detail all the different tests and suggestions regarding strategies for those tests and also my experiences related to all of these events.
afaq_hunts (Wednesday, November 25, 2009), asad5 (Wednesday, December 08, 2010), Rauf (Tuesday, November 03, 2009), Seemab (Friday, October 12, 2012), Shikva (Friday, November 06, 2009)