View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Banned

UnderCover is on a distinguished road
Default My personal Opinion

I wonder, and I regret it too, when I see people unleashing info. (right or wrong) about a sensitive position in the first line of defence of Pakistan.

There used to be a time when people never knew about any organization such as ISI and now I find salary package, allowances and portfolios being discussed on the net as if we are talking about any other openly advertised "normal" job.

Remember, this job is a thematic job! and the theme is secrecy.

And, here we are "letting go" careless whispers out of our mouth - right or wrong - that's another story.

I appreciate those who know a bit about it. Good for them! And I request them to be real careful and disguised when blurting anything about any aspect of this job please. I hope I am making sense. Information could be given out in a way that only those who deserve to know will know out of it but to an extent. I would never mind an info-outburst on CSS or PCS jobs but here, respectfully, I object!

And I advice those who do not know about it - trying finding and knowing about it from people around you and not over the net.

And somehow if you are unable to find out the "way to join ISI" or "what is an AD's role?" then do one favor to yourself and to the country i.e. do not apply for this job.

Literally, I have seen ISI officials answering the same answers to candidates who asked them:

1. What this exam is about?
2. What is ISI?
3. What's the role of AD?
4. How to get into it?
5. Is this an Islamabad Police Job? (Yes there are people who asked this!)
6. It's a paramilitary job?

The answer is:
"We don't need you!"

You have many other shinning careers out there waiting for you. This one may sound attractive but in reality is far-tougher than the worst experiences you ever had, if any.