View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 29, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakil Akhtar View Post
Arif Bhai!
I am doing my masters at University of Manchester, UK and have vacations for one month from 18 Dec to 18 Jan 2010. Can I request the Commission to adjust my interview and Psychological Test during this period???
I think you should call some officer of the CSS section at FPSC Islamabad and discuss this matter with them. I am not sure whether they will allow you or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullahkhan5 View Post
Since we can discuss queries regarding interview, Could you please present a breakdown of areas related to which questions might be asked.

What percentage would you assign to questions regarding optional subjects and compulsory subjects as well as Current Affairs (National and International Events)?
I hope you are getting my point.
The areas from which questions can be asked are generally Current affairs, social/ political/ economic issues of Pakistan, your optional subjects, geography, your family background, your qualification or area of expertise, your preferred group/services, your favourite personalities / books etc. etc. Percentage can not be assigned with certainity because I have seen many ppl whose optionals were never discussed at all during the interview and some candidates faced many questions from the optionals.

I will disucss more in detail in the next posts regarding interview strategies and tips.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 10:32 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arif Rao For This Useful Post:
Abdullah Nayyar (Friday, October 30, 2009), andleeb Akhter (Wednesday, October 17, 2012)