View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 29, 2009

aliz_khanz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanam View Post
i m really touched to see quite a many posts to encourage me, i raly wna thank u all. ya it was a hard luck, i hav accepted my fate but my mind is still not accepting my marks in essay paper, bcz it was my BESTEST paper among all, even better than history paper. anyhw wts done is done, truely speaking i m really disheart but to feel these positive and encouraging wibes around, i m thinking not to give up. there is very little time left and i did not touch a single book b4 result. i m not brave but i wl surely recollect my strength to appear again. again i m obliged that u guys shared my hard luck,,,,,,,,BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF U
Regards
Thats So Great !! i Wish I Have Your Will Power And Confidence.... I Really Admire That !! Best Of Luck For The Attempt !!!

I Was thinking That If You Would Like To Share Your Essay Experience With U s??? I Mean Which Essay U Attempted , Wat Topics U Made And How U Proceeded .... We Might Be Able To Help U On That For Ur Next Attempt And It Will Also Be Helpful For Others !!