View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 29, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 -

sanam will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Dear fellows;
Believe me but i properly consulted only one book for islamic history by Ikram Bhatti. besides tha i also read few Graduation level books of islamic history as i opted ths subject at graduation level as well, so this was my advantage that i was already well versed about the topics included in syllabus.i did not prepare imp question but prefered to hav a thorough reading of book from very first topic till the very end, this thorough reading helped me alot to cover objective portion, so i advise u not to crame questions but reading is must, take it as a story book and go through the syllabus once bcz in exams any imp or unimp question can be gvn. i did not prepare notes as i had little time but ya i made points on book while reading. just to mention fact and figers with story line is not enough, one needs to develop analytical and argumentative skills to attempt these questions. i hope i hav cleared my point but still if any query left, u r more than welcom
@ aliz khanz
i attempted the essay "women status in Islam' i had full command over the topic and attempted it quite well, i made 3 pages outline and almost essy cmpleted on 22 pages, i quoted verses frm quran and hadith, propr intro ,examples frm muslim history, made cmparison of women status b4 islam, after islam deatailed mentioned their rights and privalages, also made cmparison to the west, in mslim world and in ythe last also dscused womn status in pak scenario, i was fully satisfied abt my essay, i dnt knw wt went wrong. i cud hav attempted any other topic but decided not to take any risk and go with the topic i was 110% sure. but outcom is shoking and now i m raly afraid of ths paper.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanam For This Useful Post:
fluent_20 (Sunday, March 14, 2010), Zoyee (Thursday, October 29, 2009)