View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 29, 2009

aliz_khanz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanam View Post
@ aliz khanz
i attempted the essay "women status in Islam' i had full command over the topic and attempted it quite well, i made 3 pages outline and almost essy cmpleted on 22 pages, i quoted verses frm quran and hadith, propr intro ,examples frm muslim history, made cmparison of women status b4 islam, after islam deatailed mentioned their rights and privalages, also made cmparison to the west, in mslim world and in ythe last also dscused womn status in pak scenario, i was fully satisfied abt my essay, i dnt knw wt went wrong. i cud hav attempted any other topic but decided not to take any risk and go with the topic i was 110% sure. but outcom is shoking and now i m raly afraid of ths paper.
WOw !!! That is exactly what i would have written if i had chosen that topic........i dun c a reason what made the examiner to be so harsh on u....????
I would really request seniors to analyze the topics he made and post the opinion !!!! what on earth could have been written more >???? i am wordless !!! but seriously , Hats Off To U FOr ur Score And Big Hugs FOr Ur Future bro !! May God ALways Bless U ! *thumsup*