View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 31, 2009

muhib-ul-hannan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sorry for delivering wrong message

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroon R khan View Post
well i m 96 in the merit listing and 8 in the province..and some body told me that ihave been placed in the OMG..that happens to be my 6 preference..i really feel like laughing..lets hope that its not correct..keeping my fingers crossed.peace to all.

My name is imran ali. i am feeling very sorry for me that it was me who informed your brother that you have ben selcted in OMG group. But i did not do it intentionaly, i was in hurry to convey the message of ur selection, as everyone was anxious to hear about it.

The news that you have been selected in OMG was definitely correct on that day but it was mistakenly done by an assistant (FPSC official)as he was preparing a draft for the groups allocation and i instantly reached on the spot to get information about your selection and in hurry i had informed Mr. Hashmi (your brother's friend) that you have been selected in OMG group.

It was really my mistake to convey the message in hurry while the selection was only in drafting. please forgive me for the inconvenience caused to you because of me.