Quote:
i think the question was 0.0005x 2
No buddy i have staunch believe that qtz was 0.2 x .0005 = .0001

Quote:
it was not 200% of 800 but 200 percent increase in 800 which is 3200
Oh lol u hv created confusion. I think it was 200% of 800

Quote:
total square km area I think it is 0.7 it is 0.8 in round figures
100% sure.... qtz was asked in round figures. Ans is 0.8.

Quote:
it was not before presentation but during presentation which may be style of delivery
Buddy, u seems to get mix up with qtnz.... i m dam sure it was asked before presentation. I wrote mannerism.....Coz i think manneris covers ...style of delivery, eye contact...voice modulation and everthing etc....wat abt u?

Quote:
are u sure about repercussion temptation though i wrote it but i read in the dictionary cause i think they are both but guess what is the nearest
Yes tempetation was best available option

Quote:
i doubt exodus as well as it may be indigenous as well
Dear antonym of exodus was asked...exodus mean exit....influx mean entrance...influx is rite ans. Dont perplex

Quote:
I got 82 marks in IB of which i am sure but i was dropped
It is interesting news from u that u know ur marks. I just got a regret letter not showing the marks. How do u know ur marks.
2nd Competition is intense bro. I think more than 90 marks r required to fall in merit list. I also attempted IB test v gud and believe to have got above 80 but did not fall in merit list drawn by FPSC. In instant paper, I again believe to get in range of 80-85 even not confidant to qualify for interview. Ye it also depends upon the performance of rest candidates. Gud Luck Bro.