View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 31, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadap View Post
@ Arif Bhai,

Thx indeed for sharing such a useful information.

I have also qualified the written and looking forward for ur valuable guidance.

Iam serving as management Trainee officer grade 17 in National Bank of Pakistan
since Jan-2008. what areas need to be covered by me which could be useful for me in the psy tes/Interview.

Muhammad AFzal Kolachi
Dear Afzal, congrats on your success and best wishes for the remaining stages.

Please go through this thread thoroughly and then if you find difficulty in any specific area, feel free to post your query. In the next few posts, I will try to cover other areas for psych/ viva as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Zamir View Post
@ Mr Arif Rao

Sir, please tell me a little bit about the Maths portion of the CSS psychological exam. Thanks.
The mathematical part consists of simple sequence, series, proportion and things like this, e.g. 'the 5% of the two third of half of square of 12 is ___'. or what comes after '2, 6, 12, 20, 30, ___'.
These questions are MCQ type. You can go through some IQ tests books available in the market (ISSB type) to get yourself comfortable with these.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, November 01, 2009 at 06:49 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arif Rao For This Useful Post:
Bilal Zamir (Sunday, November 01, 2009), Rauf (Sunday, November 08, 2009), Seemab (Saturday, October 13, 2012)