View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 01, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhovaida View Post
Dear leopard and Adil,
alam.
sorry for delay.
on december,30 I faxed first page to FPSC and on the same date I posted form by a courier service.So I was contented that I shall face no problem.
After the rejection letter received to me,I approached the fpsc office islamabad.There I found that my form reached on jan.03 and no fax was received.
Unfortunately I have lost both courier and fax receipts. On the days close to closing date, fpsc emploees were on strike.I am of the opinion that my fax was not properly entered.More over I came to know by a Deputy Director that some 250 applications have been rejected due to this reason.

I am going to file an appeal in FPSC.Then,if necessary, I shall go to High Court.

Please guide me for the next course of action because this was my last chance.
this is complicated. i mean, with the receipts lost, how will you prove it to them that you had sent the forms before the closing date and the fax was actually delivered instantly on 30th december? did you use TCS or no? if yes, i think you might retrieve a receipt from their logs. they claim to deliver things in one day and i've been told that they even fly a separate chartered plane when need be.

at the moment, i don't have any other ideas for you except appealing FPSC or approaching the high court.

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program