View Single Post
Old Monday, November 02, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Default @ AAAAllll

Dears,

Thanks all for contributing to the thread.. well, to answer a few general questions i would sum up as

1. u dont have to prepare anythng for psychological tests. just be yourselves altogether.. dont try to simulate or dissimulate or assume any form or shape.. stick to the particulars that u have sent in your Form II and if possible, keep a photocopy of yr form so that u can see it on the very day of psyc test if yr particulars are needed there.. i mean there should not be any change in it.

2. Any personality can be yr favortie whether Hitler or Chomsky, or Nelson or Benazir Bhutto or ZA Bhutto or any other. the thing is that u must remember his/her date of birth, parentage, main works, political or intellectual etc and the basic philosophy of their work..

3. U all must study a book of yr choice just now and try to remember its theme or main idea. cos they will ask u about the author, his life and the main idea of the book. u must remember the main points in the book and also the structure of the book whether divided in chapters or sections or parts or what. and also about the number of pages of the book. this book can be from psychology, astronomy, religion, politics, ethics or any other field of yr choice..

Hope to share the rest of info in the course of time...

Regards,

cosmic libertine
jason (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Shikva (Tuesday, November 10, 2009)