View Single Post
Old Monday, November 02, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabassum Shabbir Awan View Post
Today I have receved an SMS stating that:

""Annual aid of Kerry Lougar Bill 1,500,000,000 $

Total population of Pakistan 160,000,000

Annual aid for each person = 9.38 $

Dollar rate Rs.83

Annual Aid for each person of Pakistan Rs.778.13

Monthly aid for each person of Pakistan Rs.64.84

Daily Aid for each person = Rs.2.09

I think we are able to generate this amount by ourselves... """
Tabassum i think that u r also swayed by the illogical rhetoric of some people launching a political vendetta against the government of the day.rest assured that Kerry-Lugar Bill is not going to pervert our political,military and nuclear foundations.visit of Hillary Clinton took only one message back to the USA:the betterment of the people of Pakistan is something that can only serve the interests of the USA.if ,for that purpose, they want to help us develop our social and political infrastructure,most welcome.they hv now realised the paramount importance of that purpose.
as for as your above statistics r concerned, your concluding remarks are amazing.
if we had been able to raise that amount daily, we would hv ruled the world almost.
we are dependent on Kerry-Lugar type of bills just because we lack that potential.