View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 03, 2009

asad memon is on a distinguished road
Default inquiry committee report of SPSC on CCE 2003

Aslam Alikum....

hope You all friends are fit and fine...since long i have been reading your comments under the thread.Discrepancies revealed in CCE 2003 examination ...infact i appreciate sharing of your point of views in form of healthy discussions....has anyone of you got a chance of taking a glimpse of inquiry Committee report..? infact i had got achance..indeed its realy a jolting one..as it speaks about each and every aspect of manipulation with concrete evidences in shape of annextures attached...may be thats why it was not allowed by the vested interest group to reach in the Sindh high court otherwise the entire picture would have been different...it speaks about nearly 70(seventy) candidates whose marks have been intentionally reduced to declare them fail in paper "History of Sindhi literature" .Hence proving the skin saving false claim of Mr. umer zaur, former alleged controller of SPSC,as a pack of lies..who attributed tempering/overwriting in the above said paper with the mistake of teacher in awarding the marks on the basis of 100 max marks ..according to his version, which were revised as the so called checker recalled/was made reminded that the max marks were 150......infact 13 candidates marks were raised in this paper to adjust them...so question does arises here...whether the papers of those 70 candidates whose marks were reduced even to zero in a few cases, were rechecked on the basis of 50max marks...?...friends its only the tip of the ice berg...God knows how many have been deprived of their due right...i have my self seen the main page of copies of those 70 students in form of annexture attached...
apart from that, it speaks about different form of tempering i.e change of answer sheets, raising of marks and manipulated allocation .
overall result of 47 candidates have been found tempered with in one form or the other.
Besides it also admits about the petitioners i.e Nabi bux sathio and muhammad saleem shaikh who were deprived of thier due allocations despite qualifying written as well as interview part with considerable marks......moreover ,report recommends the declaring of result of 77 candidates as null and void and scrutiny of entire record for revised merit list based on the interviews of those candidates who were intensionally failed if any....so friends keep your fingers crossed and pray that merit will prevail....
do comment