View Single Post
Old Friday, August 12, 2005
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future
Default Essay 2005

AoA

the papers are still in the way, in my case i have to take Botany (200) on 17 and Agri (100) on 20th of this month.

Essay paper looked a bit fine but the worst was to follow, though I cant say it worst but to term it at least worse is reasonable. As there were changes in the pattern. The Every day science was dificuilt and Pakistan Affairs & Islamiyat were too not easy.

Any how, inshalah i would b telling the details of other papers once my papers are completed.

For Essay, i wrote Islam Vs the West, due to my writting style i took 3 extra sheets, however, the material could have been covered with one extra sheet easily. Actually i wasted my time in making outline, perhaps the outline consisted of 5-6 pages, hai naa ajeeb baat ! After paper i thought sainly that what i have done, but it was okay.

I started from beginning of islam and took it to modern world step by step. Any how, it wholy depends on the examiner, what he considers about my paper and what he gives out.

Actually one can easily write on Strategies for alleviation of poverty; Socio-economic challenges faced by Pakistan ; Reforms in examination system; Persecuted poor women; The search for truth; and Islam versus the West but one must think to write on essay which very less number of candidates would have choosen and i thought same for the mine. In my examination hall, i asked from 20-40 people and none of them had gone for it.

Any how, inshallah would writing more after examinations are over.

Take care and haan i need a lot of prayers, plz pray for the sucess as the paper of yesterday (Forestry) was the worst .