Old Saturday, November 07, 2009

bunko is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

@ Acme; very Well done!

@ CSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csp View Post
Law- Benefits to Mankind

Today, Law has the ultimate power. Law has cease disparity between stronger and weaker. People can live safely without any fear of theft, violence. Mankind has benefited by law even civilizations get nourished and it is now become part of our life.
Quote:
People can live safely without any fear of theft, violence
According to my analysis; Brother, it seem dull. Use any alternative.

Quote:
Mankind has benefited by law even civilizations get nourished and it is now become part of our life.
There should be ( ; ) after Law.

Brother, If we don't make mistake and criticize by seniors than how can we learn. I give you 5/10

Regards,

-----------------------

Try to boil it down,

Exercise # 04
Page : 45

Ghandi does not reject machinery as such. He observes: How can I be against all machinery, When I know that even this body is a most delicate piece of machinery ? The spinning wheel is a machinery, a little tooth-pick is a machine. What I object to is the craze for machinery not machinery as such. The craze is for what they call labour saving machinery. Men go on "Saving Labour " till thousands are without work and thrown on the open streets to die of starvation. I want to save time and labour not for a fraction of mankind but for all. I want the concentration of wealth, not in the hands of a few but in the hands of all. Today machinery merely helps a few to ride on the back of millions. The impetus behind it all is not the philanthropy to save labour but greed. it is against this constitution of things that I am fighting with all my limbs of man. factories run by power driven machinery should be nationalized, self-controlled. The Supreme consideration is man.

Regards,

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 06:07 PM.