View Single Post
Old Monday, November 09, 2009
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

You would definitely score the lowest for this particular question if you go for a similar style and material in your paper.

Here are the additions you can make to it:

1) Improve the writing style. Especially the grammer.
2) Quote other historians. I am sure they must have written a great deal about the art and architecture of the Pre-Mughal era. Infact i do have some pieces of works on this particular subject.
3) make it sound as if you are interested in informing the examiner about the particular topic. Right now you seem sooo DULL!!!!

Try to concentrate on a few examples in particular. i mean there must be a specific piece of architecture or art and write a detailed note about it. Explaining its style, its material, the design etc etc.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Monday, November 09, 2009 at 08:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
bunko (Monday, November 09, 2009)