View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Csp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
@ Bunko.

I would definitely tell you abt my marks in the essay paper. I think headings are not an issue; what matters is the material that you are providing. I used headings in all the questions in the exam; not only in the essay. Its not a story that you keep writing it without headings. I mean first you write an introduction then you come to the body of the essay; who will tell the examiner where the outline ends and the body starts? Even in the body of the essay first suppose i wrote abt the rights of women in islam, then i wrote the duties of women in islam. If headings are not used then everything would get mixed up. Isn't it??

Brother,

In my opinion, let me correct if I was wrong.

1. Writing an essay on social issue do'nt required headings. (because gist of essay matters not headings while writing on social issues)
2. Headings required if we are writing on Financial/Economic Topics as it will ease the checker to evaluate.
3. Writing on essay regarding islam/beliefs etc. like women in islam can be wrote by using HEADINGS as it will definately ease checker and provide some room to evaluate.

Conclusion:

For writing on Economic,financial issues required essay and as far as islamic issues are concerned, one can use headings even can ignore it Ratio 50:50 but on the other hand, Social issues does'nt required headings.

Please, seniors correct me, if i am wrong. I have just mentioned what I come to know after asking from different friends.