View Single Post
Old Friday, November 13, 2009
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Everything cannot be understood in light of logic. Logic is a useful phenomena and man is designed to search for it. But Reality or divinity is best understood without the aid of logic or books. Its like the taste of water- you can describe it as flavourless- but cannot give a name to its taste. And that is how some individuals understand God- by transcending the limits of logic and into a realm of souls.

I havent ever felt it,nor do I really understand it, but they say you have to recognize your soul first in order to realize Allah. Thus the Quran rightly points out,

"....And we are nearer to you than your jugular vein" (50:16)

@ prissygirl
So if you think the evolution is quite correct, and so is Allah's statement of the origins of man, isnt there a dissention in your claims? How can you cope with both at the same time? I think I have concluded that theory of evolution is a hoax or a flawed theory at best.