View Single Post
Old Monday, November 16, 2009

Junaid Ali Rind Baloch is on a distinguished road

Fisrt of all Saqib Ali Khan is correct.
Quote:
The simple postulate of science is that nothing can exist without proper organization and systematized processes….. You will observe that the homes in which we live and the organizations in which we work, nothing can exist without a head or a leader.

@ perplexed:
Who is the head who control the revolving electrons in a nucleus. Exactly, who is the head/leader?

Who is the head among the various photons who "organize" the light wave?? And If the answer is God, as a leader of all these organizations. That means god also has proper organization. But then what about the absolute unity of god??

Moreover, if our second postulate that each is headed by a leader is taken, then who is the leader of god?

My dear perplexed: you asked these questions, I am trying to conway my message.
Dear please don’t mind, you should to write GOD with capital alphabet.

All natural phenomenon things are working under and concern with superior power. And the definition of GOD in our Holy Quran “GOD says: Allah ek ha or naa he os ka khoi sani ha or naa he osay peda kya gaya ha, naa wo kis c ka baap ha or naa beta”.
Its mean no supervisor of GOD, and Unit of GOD I would like to share, In our surrounding things which shows they are naturally its mean they are symbol or unit of GOD, For example: rising sun, 27 days revolving of moon, rotating of our earth, soul in human body,. . . etc Unit it also mean symbol, for example Acceleration unity is m/s, when you see this unit or symbol u think it is related to acceleration, thus all above symbol or unit showed to GOD.
And science is no powerful and till yet it not create any kind of matter, this is weakness of science. It is perfect evidence.

YOU DO OR DO NOT DO BUT DON'T TRY

Junaid Ali Rind Baloch
I.T SP (SPO-Sindh)