View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 19, 2009

Braveheartkhilji is on a distinguished road

Assalam o alakoom.

Wel as far as i am concerned, looking over the situation of our country, which is real bad. but we sit here and just talk about how bad is this and that, we need to think much more harder then that, i mean not to argue on uniting four provinces but we need to be united like a n oma, which is muslim oma. but we have forgetten the most important fact ova here that we not only divid ourselves nationaly but internationaly, e.g we muslims are divided in alot of sects, i.e suni and shiatia and on.

In order to get out of the problems faced by our country and the world, the muslims of the world should think like our ancestors used to think and by that i mean that we should think as we thought 1400 years ago and that was the time when we were at the verge of conquest, success, glory, passion, i mean not even historien can believe what we achieved then, where technology was nil?

We conqured the might empires of rome and persia and not only they became part of our united empire but outside those areas the other tribes would also pay us. this is not wat v were yeterday.

So think about it.

Regards: KHILJI

Assalam o alakoom.

Wel as far as i am concerned, looking over the situation of our country, which is real bad. but we sit here and just talk about how bad is this and that, we need to think much more harder then that, i mean not to argue on uniting four provinces but we need to be united like a n oma, which is muslim oma. we have forgetten the most important fact ova here that we not only divid ourselves nationaly but internationaly, e.g we muslims are divided in alot of sects, i.e suni and shiatia and on.

In order to get out of the problems faced by our country and the world, the muslims of the world should think like our ancestors used to think and by that i mean that we should think as we thought 1400 years ago and that was the time when we were at the verge of conquest, success, glory, passion, i mean not even historien can believe what we achieved then, where technology was nil?

We conqured the mighty empires of rome and persia and not only they became part of our united empire but outside those areas the other tribes would also pay us as security, bck thn v were the most trustful ones, even though filthy non-believrs used to trust us but our situation now is that siblings can not trust each other. this is not wat v were yeterday.

So think about it.

Regards: KHILJI

Last edited by Surmount; Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Posts merged