View Single Post
Old Monday, November 23, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

@Bunko

Good try. As you have stated to ignore grammatical mistakes, so no comments on that. I will just discuss ideas and facts in your essay.

1. You said "The dawn of Pakistan begins in the mid of 1974, from its beginning till today ...".

I think 1974 is a spelling mistake, but be careful examiner wont spare that.

2. You used venality and corruption in your essay expansion. I think both gave same meaning. So dont repeat same ideas twice.

3. You said "The symptoms of successful nations are their established economy, sound society, political stability and strong belief on religion. If we compare Pakistan with United States of America (USA), Pakistan is far behind than USA, in establishing its economy, building sound society, protecting political mandate and interpreting the true message of religion."

Brother dont compare two different things. Try to compare similar countries in terms of their geography, GDP, population etc.

Besides where did America interpreted true meaning of religion, she just kicked out religion from state affairs.

3. You said "A nation is composition of variety of trends, systems, methods and techniques."

Frankly brother I never heard such a statement about a nation. Why dont you state a simple defination of nation i.e. "A nation is composed of people living in certain geographical area, sharing common history, culture, languages ...."

But be careful as Pakistan is one of the two ideological states. It is not a nation in the popular sense and thus can not be compared to other nations except Isreal.

4. You said "Socio-economic conditions of China are different than of Pakistan, because of their sound steps towards the improvement of such conditions ameliorates their foreign direct investments, GDP, growth rate; and minimum wages etc are higher than any developing or under-developing country."

Please be careful while stating facts; although China's inward FDI, GDP growth rate is higher than other developing countries but not its minimum wages. Minimum wages in China are lower as compared to many developing countries (It is one of the reasons of China's robust economic growth). So dont generalize too much.

4. What about poverty, income inequality, crimes and population growth as socio economic problems?

5. Accountability, judiciary and auditing systems can be lumped together in one paragraph. These are interrelated.

6. You said "Ijtihad have been used as a tool by Terrorists to manipulate the mind innocents poor, therefore this can also be used as a panacea to this threat against humanity."

Did terrorists really did Ijtihad? I am afraid thats not true. These terrorists base their ideology on certain fitwas of Ulemas, who are not considered to be among the mainstream religious scholars. Ijtihad is completely different thing, which requires consensus of majority of religious scholars on certain issue.

7. Please dont write short paragraphs. It is not a good practice.

Hope you may find it useful.

Regards
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to New Student For This Useful Post:
amnahussain (Monday, November 23, 2009), bunko (Monday, November 23, 2009), FarQaLeeT (Monday, November 23, 2009)