View Single Post
Old Monday, November 23, 2009

Andrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunko View Post
@ NewStudent,

Thanks Dear.

Yes ! Ijithad is being used by terrorist, I watched an interview of Terrorist at Youtube who is caught from lahore with suicide jacket, He told to the interviewer that his Ulemas in waziristan interpret the true message from reliable sources which is not right actually.
because they manipulate innocent with some verses of Holy Quran instead of explaining context.

Example:

In Holy Qur'an (8:60) , (4:61) , (Surah Tauba, 111 & 46 ) .
these verses commanded to fight, But without understanding of context, One cannot understand the meaning of these verses.

(Strike Terror into the hearts of the enemy of your GOD, your Enemy, and people beside them) (8.60)
If we compare this verse with Taliban's point of few than it must be look like
-> enemy of your GOD = America
-> your Enemy = Supporters of America + America
-> people beside them = Innocent Pakistani civilians
Dear Bunko,

What I understand from your post, "Ulemas in Waziristan" misinterpret the Qur'an which in turn, has given rise to terrorism. Right?

Now how this misinterpretation and "manipulation" can be labelled as ijtihad?

Ijtihad is an intellectual endeavour to find solutions to the problems of new world in accordacne with Islam; don't you think so?

Hope your reply will enlighten the students like me.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Dufresne For This Useful Post:
Waqar Abro (Monday, November 23, 2009)